Special offer! Current package clients can join the Beyond the Professoriate community for only US $99 for 3 months. Ask me for a discount code. Access to exclusive, PhD-specific professional development webinars and career panels, both live and recorded, plus live group job search strategy sessions with me and Maren Wood, PhD.
Option 1: Starter Package
A 1-month package is a great option for clients just getting started with coaching, and wanting to see if it’s the right for them long-term. Good for those seeking to make ongoing, regular progress toward a challenging goal, such as completing a dissertation or effecting a career transition. Weekly sessions help keep the momentum going and allow for quick adjustments when things aren’t working out.
- $595 CDN (+ tax, as applicable) or US (for clients based outside Canada) per month, billed the beginning of each month.
- Includes 6 half-hour sessions over a couple months.
- Up to two months of support, coaching, mentoring, and — most importantly! — meaningful action on the client’s part.
- A great option for those new to coaching, who have a specific short-term goal to reach or decision to make, or who want to start building a new habit.
Option 2: Continuing Support Package
This 3-6 month package is for clients who know they’d benefit from a longer-term commitment to coaching. A month is a great start, but there’s only so much you can do over four sessions; this package gets you twelve of them! The idea is to use these sessions up over three or four months, but that can be extended to six months. You get a significant discount for committing to a larger number of sessions up front.
- $995 CDN (+ tax, as applicable) or US (for clients based outside Canada) total, billed at the start and payable in 1 lump sum.
- Includes 12 half-hour sessions within the span of six months.
- 3-6 months of support, coaching, mentoring, and — most importantly! — meaningful action on the client’s part.
- A great option for continuing or returning clients, or anyone sure about the process and committed to making ongoing process toward a larger goal such as working on a dissertation or navigating a job campaign.
Sessions are scheduled for 30 minutes, but sometimes we need a bit extra time. I find this amount of time works well for my clients, though it does mean keeping chatting to a minimum so we have enough time for coaching. Remember: when it comes to coaching, it’s the work we do in sessions AND the work you do in between them that moves you forward. My job is to work with you to make sure that happens.
Pay-per-Session Coaching (for current or returning clients only)
When one or two sessions is all you need. This option is primarily for existing or returning clients who want a session to help keep them on track.
- 30-minute session
- $100 CDN (+ tax, as applicable) or US (for clients based outside Canada) per session, billed afterward
Already a client? Go ahead and schedule your appointments (scroll down to see options).
Not yet a client? Get on my waiting list for an initial consultation: